Friday 7 November 2014

'Duck Dynasty's' Mountain Man reveals why he was once fired from fast food job


He said:
Duck Dynasty's" Tim Guraedy, a.k.a. "Mountain Man," may be an author, radio host and recording artist but he wants us all to know he has stayed true to his roots.

"My son Jonathan and I were hunting and I shot a deer and as I was trying to drag it out, my flashlight went out and a thorn got me in the eye and I couldn't hardly see at all," Guraedy told the reporter of the day he lost his fast food job.

He says his only solution was to drag the deer into his 4-wheel drive and have his 9-year-old son drive home but not before they dropped the deer off in the freezer at his then fast food place of employment, which is something he had done before. But this time it did not go over well with his bosses.

“The managers and supervisors (came in) the next morning and they found that (dead deer) and made a big fuss of it this time,” he recalled. “The health department had just slapped me on the wrist (last time) but this time they decided they were going to get rid of old Mountain Man so they fired me with that deer.”



No comments:

Post a Comment