Monday 5 January 2015

My Word: A Different Story



All lives starts somewhere. Every soul evolve from somewhere, it's either natural, metaphysical (supernatural) beginning. 
Lots of people started with so much and while many started with little or even none. Some kinds are born with gold spoon, some with silver, some with wooden and lots with no spoon at all. But an able and a complete man is born with his hands from the start. 

The Bible says, "blessed is the man that is diligent in his work, he shall stand before kings and not mere men". This shows God want a mighty man that accept not defeat. He says yes to no man who relents. As a man like me, I was born with something I could say "it's no spoon" at all. But yet, I strive hard and never for once accept defeat and believe within me that for one reason or the other, "I am born to make a greater exploit and magnificent impacts into my own life and as well discharge to the nations.

 From my source in life, I started roughly, with agony and sometimes even pain because my background isn't "coated" at all. And yet, I still believes a different story to be fully told that I'm a winner and a triumphant. Because in all, I am still living, therefore, I can be anything great as long as I call it no quite. 
Always think, wish and dream big because you have a different story.


                                                                           Akinola Ogunyemi  

No comments:

Post a Comment